Supply of 3mm Dry Ice Pellets
CMW CO2 Technologies specializes in supplying 3mm dry ice pellets. We are located in Delhi, Chennai, Mumbai, Kolkata and Pune, the rest of the country we cater to directly.
From a 300 kg retail purchase to thousands of kgs of dry ice a week, CMW is able to meet any customer’s needs. We offer customized dry ice packages and sizing depending on the application requirement. Please call ahead if ordering large quantities to ensure availability.
Dry ice is the solid form of carbon dioxide, at – 109.3 ˚F/-78.5˚C, it offers a lower temperature than water ice, and longer holding times and requires no clean-up. Due to these unique properties, it has a wide variety of commercial uses in several different industries.
We supply Dry Ice for commercial use including
- Dry ice blasting
- Dry food production, baking
- Laboratory, research and biomedical supply
- Food storage & distribution,
- gift shippers, street vending, home delivery
- Meat processing and distribution
- Airline catering
- E-commerce frozen fulfilment
- Shrink metal fitting
- Pressurizing and Inerting
- Deflashing Plastic and Rubber
We supply Dry Ice for individual consumer uses Including
- Food and gift shipping
- science experiments
- Power outages, emergency refrigeration
- Hunting, camping, fishing, traveling
- Floor Tile Removal
- Flash Freezing
Don’t get caught paying for product that is already gone!
Dry ice losses can add up to as much as 50% per day depending on environmental conditions. If you are purchasing locally from anyone other than CMW, you may be getting dry ice that is already several days old. CMW offers the highest quality dry ice in the region by manufacturing to order, weighing and delivering same day. With our local delivery trucks, we can deliver fresh dry ice daily within a 200 km radius.
Cannot find a local source for dry ice? We will ship large quantities of dry ice to surrounding States including Karnataka, Goa, Gujrat, Punjab, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, Haryana, Tamil Nadu, Maharashtra, Delhi, himachal Pradesh, Uttaranchal.
Dry ice comes in many forms, each designed for a particular industry requirement.
CMW has the following sizes available:
Dry Ice Boxes
Special care should be taken when storing and transporting dry ice.
Many factors can affect the rate at which dry ice sublimes from solid state into gaseous carbon dioxide. The better the insulation, the slower the sublimation rate, the longer the quality of the product will be maintained.
- The ambient temperature and humidity
- The quality of the storage container
- The number of times the container is opened and closed
- 110 ltr (Approx. 60 to 70 kgs)
- Size; 2ft x2ft x 2ft ,
- Fiberglass Sandwich structure with HINGES
- RIGID PU FOAM
- 50mm thick
- 6 to 8 % loss comparedto other dry ice boxes where the losses can be about 25%.
The better the insulation, the slower the sublimation rate, the longer the quality of the product will be maintained.